* Seoul City Tour (Half-day, 24/June, SUN)
Seoul, the capital of Korea, is arguably the most popular tourist destination in all of Korea. Packed with countless sights to see and places to visit, such as ancient palaces, traditional markets, and high-end shopping districts. Also, Seoul is one of rare cities has hundreds years history footprints. You will see high-tech right next to thousand-year-old tradition.
* Detailed tour schedules and routes are subject to change.
|13:00||Meet at City Hall|
|13:30||Head to Gyeongbok Palace and walk around the palace with tour guide explanation|
|14:00||Watching Royal Guard Changing Ceremony|
|15:00||Move to Bukchon Hanok village and see around the traditional houses|
|16:00||Visit Insadong, an antique street
(Option : walk around the street by wearing Hanbok, the traditional costume)
|17:00||Return to Korea University (for Welcome Reception)|
- Related Link
- Gyeongbok Palace
- Bukchon Hanok village
<Pre – Conference Tour Registration Conditions>
- It will be offered on a first come, first served basis.
- Tours are subject to change or cancel if the number of participants fails to reach a set minimum.
- In case of cancellation, secretariat will contact you.
- If a seat is available, you can try on-site registration during the conference.
- Only Accompanying persons who completed full payment registration fee are allowed to participate post-tour. (Up to 3 accompanying persons are allowed to register for conference.)
- March 21 to May 31, 2018 (GMT +0900)
- Registration could be closed if seats are fully booked.
<How to Register>
- Registration of pre-conference tour will be proceed through E-registration.
- It will be provided only participant who completed full payment registration fee.
- The secretariat will notify regarding of your registration by e-mail after conference registration closing.
- Cancellation must be notified to the secretariat via e-mail; email@example.com Otherwise, no-show fee will be charged.