* DMZ Tour (PASSPORT Required, 28/June, THU)
Korea as the only country that still remains divided due to the choice of political ideology even after the end of Cold War, DMZ presents an intriguing site for those who are interested in the issues of politics, security, ideology and their impact in people’s daily lives.
* Detailed tour schedules and routes are subject to change.
|09:50||Meet at City Hall|
|10:00||Depart for Paju|
|11:00||See around Paju Samneung
Royal tombs of Queens in Joseon Dynasty based on Confucianism ideology with traditional housing buildings
|12:00||Move to Imjingak|
|13:00||Lunch at restaurant ‘Imjingak’|
|14:00||Proceed to The 3rd Infiltaration Tunnel, Dora observatory Dorasan station, Tongilchon village|
|17:00||Return to Seoul|
|18:00||Dismiss at City Hall|
- Related Link
- Paju Samneung
- The 3rd Infiltaration Tunnel
<Post – Conference Tour Registration Conditions>
- Only foreigners can register.
- It will be offered on a first come, first served basis. (40 seats available)
- Tours are subject to change or cancel if the number of participants fails to reach a set minimum.
- In case of cancellation, secretariat will contact you.
- If a seat is available, you can try on-site registration during the conference.
- Only Accompanying persons who completed full payment registration fee are allowed to participate post-conference tour. (Up to 3 accompanying persons are allowed to register for conference.)
- March 21 to May 31, 2018 (GMT +0900)
- Registration could be closed if seats are fully booked.
<How to Register>
- Registration of post-conference tour will be proceed through E-registration.
- Completing registration process does not guarantee your spot in the tour program. The secretariat will notify regarding of your registration by e-mail after registration of post-conference tour closing.
- The result will be notified via e-mail after the post-conference tour registration is closed.
- Cancellation must be notified to the secretariat via e-mail; firstname.lastname@example.org Otherwise, no-show fee will be charged.